Flexi rubber wheel arches?

Does anyone know where to get flexi rubber arches from? Not the plastic ones, these are a rubber strip that you simply drill and screw to the panel.

Deveon 4x4 used to sell them, but I can't seem to find them on their website now. But might just be missing them. Anyone else know where to get them?

They look like the arches on this:

DSCN1410-resized.jpg

Thanks.

I too have been looking for flexible wheel arches for the landy, but I want/need the extended version to cover the 35's. Conveyor belt has been an option the whole time, my friend has them. Even though they are "legal" they don't look to appealing on his road going Defender.

The above arches from 4x4goods were very nice and fit the bill but the price! I have been watching these on eBlag: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAND-ROVER-DEFENDER-90-110-130-HDPE-PLASTIC-EXTENDED-WHEEL-ARCH-KIT-SET-4-/271833386296?epid=0&hash=item3f4a884d38:g:FH8AAOSwU-pXtGQt

The above link, those arches are they any good? Are they "offroad" proof, so that you can rub against a tree and not worry that you have to stop to pickup the pieces afterwards? The price is more appealing, but of course a cheaper alternative I'm open to if it fits the landy. 

Todd.

5 hours ago, tuko said:

I too have been looking for flexible wheel arches for the landy, but I want/need the extended version to cover the 35's. Conveyor belt has been an option the whole time, my friend has them. Even though they are "legal" they don't look to appealing on his road going Defender.

The above arches from 4x4goods were very nice and fit the bill but the price! I have been watching these on eBlag: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAND-ROVER-DEFENDER-90-110-130-HDPE-PLASTIC-EXTENDED-WHEEL-ARCH-KIT-SET-4-/271833386296?epid=0&hash=item3f4a884d38:g:FH8AAOSwU-pXtGQt

The above link, those arches are they any good? Are they "offroad" proof, so that you can rub against a tree and not worry that you have to stop to pickup the pieces afterwards? The price is more appealing, but of course a cheaper alternative I'm open to if it fits the landy. 

Todd.

I have seen those on ebay before. Not really sure how tough they are, suspect they should be comparable to a stock Defender arch though. Not too sure on how they look mind.

I actually have some MM4x4 extended arches at the moment, but thought they looked a little bulky. And that the flexi rubber solution seemed to add less width to the vehicle overall.

QT seem to sell them, as per the first reply to the thread. Although I haven't seem them on their website, and I believe Tomcat Motorsport might sell them too, but their site is down at the moment, so can't see if they list them or not.

@ Chicken Drumstick

I totally agree with you, not easy is it. Too bulky on the vehicle and possible damage when offroading. The flexi rubber one add less to the body lines and still do the job of keeping the vehicle road legal. 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally bought a set of flexi flares that I originally found on the internet in Poland called universal flex flares ( K100 ). Searching a bit harder I did find a distributor in Sweden that sold them for the same price with shipping "included". ;)  Four lengths of 100mm wide flare ( total width over 120mm ) with the outer edge having an internal wire.

DSC_0637.thumb.jpg.4f80dc03318c976397c8511c88995ede.jpg

DSC_0644.thumb.jpg.fa1bd11e23d9b8066ab76594cb90c74c.jpg

DSC_0654.thumb.jpg.ab042d79ab26d6aa627ceaadcbf39541.jpg

I did try last week enforced belt but it was not stiff enough at the outer edge which began sagging. Plus it looked carp! 

These I'm so far happy with, they cover the 35" nicely, making them road legal. I'll see what the MOT man says in 2 weeks time.

Todd.