Toylander forum search

skauldy

Hi guys,

trying to find thread where someone stuck up info about their mate building a Toylander. He was using a ride on mower for engine and chassis and building it all out of sheet metal and box. Was a pretty comprehensive picture build. I'm not sure if it was on here or landyzone, plus I don't think they mentioned Toylander something like mini defender or mini landrover. I'm getting sick of searching at this point. Have searched all the heading I could think of. If anyone can help or rings a bell would be great, thanks :)

shane 

16 hours ago, landroversforever said:

Best bet is searching the site with google and 'site:lr4x4.com' in the search box too.

Oh that's a handy tip for future searches, thanks LRF

15 hours ago, western said:

Quite possibly this one ? 

Think I found that one but did he not make that out of mdf, will look again

4 hours ago, geoffbeaumont said:

Sadly, looks like all the photo's on that thread were on a couple of image hosting platforms that no longer allow hot-linking from other sites.

noooooooo, bloody typical, I want to make one now and would like to make out of sheet metal, I remember in the thread it was very well thought out and I didn't want to re-invent the wheel lol.

Thanks for all the replies guys