Hard top to soft top

I have searched with the above terms and not found any previous discussion .. maybe I didn't try hard enough.

I have a modified 110 with van body, I'm interested to remove the roof and have the choice of a soft top.

When the chassis was swapped to new galvanised Marsland chassis, my I devised a way to fit the CSW second row footwell, and my fabricator constructed 2 seat bases, we managed to fit 2 forward-facing defender front seats, with access between to the rear door. We removed the bulkhead at the same time, with steel tubing supporting from below.

Currently, the front seat belts are anchored as standard, and the seat belts for the 2nd row are mounted at the top to the rail where the side meets the roof, above the window line.

I hope to remove the roof and sides, and use standard soft top windscreen rail and door surround. Behind that, I think a cage would provide protection and top seat-belt mounts for all 4 seats.

Ideally it should be an internal cage, so I can put the roof back on in winter. I guess if its bolt on, then I could remove it when I swap over.

This is the best I could find, but I am not sure it will fit as its not a 200tdi. http://www.paddockspares.com/roll-cage-18.html 

Is such a cage available or would it be custom made - am I asking too much?