TD5 indicator repeater connectors

Does anyone know what the correct connectors which mate with the TD5 style indicator repeaters are?

I bought a set of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAIR-Land-Rover-Defender-90-110-LED-Amber-Indicator-Side-Repeater-Lamp-Light/142406594781. I thought the connectors would be 2 pin Econoseal but they are something of a similar size but with rounder corners. Can anyone point me at the right thing and where I can get it?

Thanks

Nick. 

40 minutes ago, nickwilliams said:

Does anyone know what the correct connectors which mate with the TD5 style indicator repeaters are?

I bought a set of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAIR-Land-Rover-Defender-90-110-LED-Amber-Indicator-Side-Repeater-Lamp-Light/142406594781. I thought the connectors would be 2 pin Econoseal but they are something of a similar size but with rounder corners. Can anyone point me at the right thing and where I can get it?

Thanks

Nick. 

They are MQS connectors.

I can supply you a pair of connectors with terminals and seals for you to crimp to your own cables (0.75mm² max.) -

DSC01894.thumb.JPG.723e0167954d9969b8c86e66fbe7d50c.JPG

Land Rover - YPC116820 / YPC500360

Or, pre-crimped to 0.75mm² cables, with or without the glue-lined heatshrink butt crimps -

DSC03039.thumb.JPG.f223d47698abf6d4986699d80decb641.JPG

(the connectors shown in this picture are a different type of the same series - I now make these harnesses with the type in the first picture)

I sell these on eBay, but can do them cheaper direct - PM me if interested.

Paul.

Edited by PaulMc
Typo :-o
  • Like 1

Just to finish this off for the record, thanks to PaulMc for supplying me with the right parts very efficiently and at a fair price. For the record, the TE Connectivity part numbers for the connectors are 1-967644-1 for the connector body, 965906-1 for the socket contact, and 967067-1 for the wire seal. 

It's also worth noting that even though they are LEDs, the indicator repeaters are not polarity sensitive - they obviously contain a rectifier bridge so they can be connected either way around.