exhaust holes dont line up any ideas ????

Don't see me for ages then 3 times in one week anyway......

1990 110 was TD fitted with defender 200tdi now/since I had her 15 odd LONG years

Changing my TD exhaust for a 200tdi one to go with the engine

Got some nice galvanized 200tdi hangers

Straight through mid pipe (Terrafirma)

Front down pipe and tail pipe from Paddocks and has GT Exhausts written on them

Now the front end clamps are the same size holes line up between the Terrafirma mid pipe and the front GT down pipe

The back clamps DO NOT..... The back end clamp on the Terrafirma straight  pipe   is the same as the Terrafirma and GT front clamps as in size and hole positions

But the clamp on the tail pipe (Gt prt) as way smaller clamp and the holes are way way off meaning using really skinny bolts and not sure that will be able to pull it together properly or Ive the wrong back/tail pipe any one else had this ???

Spacings on first three clamp holes from centre to centre is 100mm

The back/tail pipe clamp hole spacing is 85mm

DSCF9758.thumb.JPG.4a2a9ab430cce66410a750b256b0985b.JPGDSCF9762.thumb.JPG.ab1643ae6dab78b8cb9e000f640d99e5.JPG

Edited by sighnbox

I had a similar problem with a britpart exhaust section using the triangular clamps. I just carefully elongated the holes of both of them until they nearly lined up. But as that was a very cheap part, I expected to have to do some fettling.