Td5 era 110 rear discs

Anyone know the correct part numbers for a Td5 era axle's brake discs (for a 110)?

Reason I ask is I recently, finally, (sorry Nige) built up a short-nose diff with one of Nige's ultra diffs (pegged P38/Wolf Ashlocker). I thought the brake discs were the same size but comparing old and new the hubs are the same thickness but the discs' flange that mounts to the hub is shorter in the new (Td5 era) axle meaning the old discs hit the integrated brake caliper mounting lugs.

I temporarily fitted the discs that came off the donor axle to my hubs (they had good bearings in and saved me some work and are the twin nut setup) but would like to replace them with some decent ones relatively soon.

To clarify the discs I need have a narrower central flange (narrower left-to-right when viewed from the front or back of the vehicle) than the standard 300Tdi Salisbury discs.

Cheers

Thanks Ralph - I think I need to find out exactly what the axle came off - I know it was a Td5 era 110. I've found some measurements for the flange height but even the same LR part number appears to have different heights.

Presuming it is a Salisbury axle rather than the later variant?

WOLF had a reinforced Rover axle fitted at the back end because it was found to be stronger than the salisbury during the trials. The test drivers kept bending the tubes of the Salisbury units. (Mate of mine was part of the Land Rover development team)

I've taken the Salisbury off to fit the diff that Nige built up for me. I thought the new tubes came from a Td5 110 but appear to have narrower discs than certainly the Salisbury.

The discs that came with it fit with the calipers from the Salisbury, the hubs are the same thickness (albeit one twin nut setup and one single stake nut setup).

It is just the discs that are different, same thickness of braking area but the flange that bolts it to the hub is shorter.

Just got back in touch with the seller and the axle came off a 2003 110 so looks like it's the later LR018026 discs. I'm going to pop down to the parts guy in the local MD at lunch to have a chat - he's pretty knowledgeable. Last time he managed to pull out a dimensioned CAD drawing of the calipers for my TDV8 do determine which was the correct one...