ATTENTION ALL MEMBERSHIP - IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Morning All,

I am delighted to be able to say that with the continued financial support of many members from this forum, LR4x4s finances are in good shape,  even with the Massive Bandwidth we use, and the 'Hosting Costs' for a site this size are not "Insignificant", so here's some info for all members new and old :D

Just to reconfirm - the ENTIRE A&M team gives their time and services for FREE .

• There are NO Expenses, Zilch, Zero for any of the A&M Team, ...and never will be !
  • NO Reimbursements of any sort or shape ...Period !
  • NO 'Salaries' or other means of taking monies out of the Forum Bank Accounts. NONE

• YOU can be sure that ALL donations - that's 100% of any donation - goes 100% to the running of The LR4x4 Forum  :)
  •  

So, .......how is the Forum funded ? ..Simple - by kind members who help by donating towards the running costs !

Members can fund the forum in 2 ways.

1. A Lump sum of £20 or more, - This gains a "Supporters" Badge"- and super clean advert free version of the Forum for 12 Months

2. A Standing Order  of £2 per Month or more. This gains a "Long Term Supporters" Badge - and an advert free forum for as long as the S/O is in force.

I have found a number of 'Supporters' whose donation for a 12 months clean 'Advert Free' Version of the forum has "Expired" . Similarly a few 'Standing Orders' seem to be missing ?. I will be writing via PM to those concerned shortly, and then after say a week or 2 I will make changes if need be to leave only those 'Supporting' LR4x4  with the Enhancements.

So, to anyone who is new and thinking of maybe supporting in either of the 2 ways above - send me a PM (Hybrid_From_Hell) and advise me of how you would like to fund the Forum, and as a bonus ...you can choose a free LR4x4 Vinyl Cut Sticker FOC Small or Large ....and I'll post it to you FOC

For existing members on 'Standing Orders' I will PM you with an offer of a free sticker again Large or Small and free P&P as a thankyou for your continued Support.

If anyone is thinking "whooops !" and wants to beat me to a PM asking if they wish to keep their status do it now :rofl: - i I iz coming baby :D

Once again to all Supprters and Donators small or large - a huge :i-m_so_happy:"Thank You" :i-m_so_happy: from the A&M Team and the Forum for your continued support it genuinely gives us what we all enjoy here today.

I have to also admit that during the process I found a few members who had missed my radar - I have set up your enhancements, and valaidated them for a full year - whenever they were paid in the last 12 months :D  ...Sorry !

Equally - I have a few Payments which I am not able to allocate - please if you are the list PM Me !!

• Mr & Mrs Sheppard
  • M Baynham
  • James Lees
  • Peter Menzies
  • Colin Chase
  • Kieth Laming
  • David Smith
  • Kevan Sheen

More laters :D

Nige