Another which propshaft (110 this time)

reb78

I need a new rear prop for the 110. On looking on LRCAT, it seems there is a different one for the pre 200tdi 4cylinder engines, then one for the 200tdi era vehicle then a different one for the 300 tdi onwards etc.

My 110 is originally a 19J TD, but now has a 200tdi fitted. Its a 1989 model with a Salisbury rear axle. Can anyone confirm the part number I need to order please? Britcar and LRDirect have some Hardy Spicer units at good prices so I was planning on one of those once I know the correct part number.

FTC3245 is stated for my age of vehicle but LRDirect says wont fit the 200tdi (i cant figure this out as the transfer box is in the same place isnt it? unless the 200tdi didnt come with the Salisbury and its long nose??)

FRC8389 – is stated as for the 200tdi, but presumably cant be the same as what is currently on there (which is the original prop)?

Reb78,

Are your yokes in good shape? I took my propshafts to a truck repair shop and had mine rebuilt (new shaft, reused yokes and balanced) for much less than a replacement unit, especially if you add in the cost of shipping.

Good luck,

Colin

I still have my original TD rear prop, same vehicle model & year & engine but with a Stumpy R380 main gearbox. 

a replacement will be complete with new UJ's & sliding joint ready to fit.

you need FRC8391 That's what I would buy if my rear prop required total replacement.

FRC8389 is for V8 models, don't know what if any difference is.