Forum Logo - Show off your graphic design skills

geoffbeaumont

2 hours ago, elbekko said:

Threw this together using some free logo generator thing on the internet.

Realised after I'd made it I made the text the wrong colour... but you get the idea.

59cb546a23f15_lr4x4logo.png.82ad0a57f233cbdd99afb08e60ecef79.png

I rather like this one, the writing is quite "futuristic" :)

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎26 at 9:25 AM, Mudmonkey said:

A variation on my first submission. I think the first logos would be difficult to produce into cut decals because of the intricate ".com". Also I prefer the lower case "x" in this second incarnation. 

LR4x4.PNG

The LR4X4 is good but the .com thing needs tweeking IMHO something to do with the writing being perpendicular to the back side of the number 4 really doesn't sit right with me, just my humble opinion mind, you've made the effort to have a go which is much more than most :rolleyes:

As promised, chucked together a couple of variations based on different fonts (these are both essentially the same cleaned up version of Steve's logo that we're currently using) - I put the .com back in, as the consensus seems to be that we want to keep it.

Nimbus Sans Novus Black Condensed:

LR4x4-Logo-2-nimbus-sans.thumb.png.155cfc10ae6149f852b62ecfe9ce622e.png

Magistral Condensed Bold:

LR4x4-Logo-2-magistral.thumb.png.215e4ec7237314ef0024046fbcf34a8e.png

Of which I'm rather liking the second. Also wondering what that font would look like combined with one of mudmonkey's designs?

And what one of these would look like in a square format:

LR4x4-Logo-2-square-magistral.png.bcbf17e3554cb4e87e07f172a3e53e10.png

The spanner fits with the technical focused nature of the site, how about keeping it simple and just having the spanner and site, like this attached?

Obviously it's needs doing properly, by someone who knows what they are doing.

cheers, Steve

IMG_1769.JPG