ANNOUNCEMENT **ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ ! ** ANNOUNCEMENT

Hybrid_From_Hell

Morning All, 

Treasurer speaking :D

As many will be aware, after I looked into the funding situation of the forum, and noticed that past upgrades had made incorrect status changes, on resetting things to be as they should have been, the issue of Members & their "Avatars" arose,. After much chewing and discussions in the A&M Team I am now able to give not just some clarification and a final update, but have also decided that it would be a good idea for members new and old to have it very clearly outlined as to the groups, and the processes of moving within each.

So here goes !

Finbally, on the question of Avatars, if you are in "Settled In" or either of the 2 x 'Supporter' groups, it is possible you may not have the ability to replace your Picture, if this is the case please PM me and I'll go and make the appropriate changes, in the meantime this will be posted at the top of every forum so new members can see about the groups, and also about how to go about supporting the Forum financially :D

This "Header" will be deleted in say approx 1 month - just leaving the outline of groups and fundings set out below. In the meantime I have a lot of work to do behind the scenes to finalise everything.

There are still 3 x People who I have regular monies from that I cannot allocate ! these are :

• Mr & Mrs Sheppard
  • Mr C Grady
  • M Baynham
  • James Lees

If you are one of the 4 x reading this PLEASE PM ME !!!!!

Sorry its taken a while, but its a mammoth task + then to also get to grips with the historical issues which then arose on top which were rather unexpected !.

Nige

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How 'Membership Levels' work & How to help financially support LR4x4.com 

The "GUEST" Level.  As a "Guest" you have very limited board access, as you are not yet a LR4x4 Member. You can view and read parts of the Forum, but cannot post or comment. To do this you need to Register

New Faces.

Now you are a Member.

However, all your initial posts are scanned and approved by Admin & Moderators to check your not a Scammer,, Troll, or posting unsuitable posts.  When we have decided your a serious new member of LR4x4 you move to : 

Getting Comfortable

Now you can post without approval, and upload attachments,  use the 'Personal Messenger' system, 'Calendar', and 'Gallery', and access to other 'Sub Forums'. Later you move into the final Group on the board :

Settled In

This is the last of the boards standard 'Groups'.

In 'Settled In' you do however get the benefit of an "Avatar" (A picture of your choice you can change and alter as you wish) which shows on the LHS of your posts under your forum name and above your 'Settled In' Title, and you are free to now sell within the For Sale Section of LR4x4.

As with 'Settled In, ' and all the other Standard Groups, all the above groups have Advertising showing as part of the boards standard system.

'Silver & Gold Supporters Groups"

You may have noticed the 'Silver' & 'Gold' Banners some members show in their profile and posts, these are 2 Additional 'Special Groups' that many members kindly join.

These 2 Special Member Groups are  :

"Forum Financial Supporter"

&

"Long Term Forum Financial Supporter".

As you may guess these Groups are reserved for those who value the Forum so much they wish to contribute a small amount to assist with the boards not insignificant running costs via a Donation.

All A&M Team Members Past & Present are in this group as a recognition to their commitment & contributions (many also contribute financially too) to LR4x4

Forum Financial Supporter

You can enter this group (from ANY of the Groups above) jumping straight into this Group via a Donation of £25, which is valid for a year from payment. After that year expires you return to whichever Standard Group you merit. A reminder is sent 1 month before expiry.

Payment can be made via a Bank Transfer, or, more commonly via a PayPal Payment.  PLEASE  also advise our Treasurer Hybrid_From_Hell who will ensure your changes are made.

The additional benefits over and above "Settled in" level, are

:i-m_so_happy: Cleaner Forum Viewing  - No Adverts

:i-m_so_happy: Access to 'Special Promotions' LR4x4 has from time to time

:i-m_so_happy: (Always at a discount to Forum Financial Supporters & Long Term Forum Financial Supporters)

:i-m_so_happy: A "SILVER" Banner under your Forum Name - Giving recognition of your kind and valuable Donation to LR4x4

Long Term Forum Financial Supporter

This group is the same as 'Forum Financial Supporter' except the Banner is the "Gold" Banner.

You can joing this group helping fund the forum via either a Monthly Standing order of just £2,  or a Yearly Standing order of £24,...... either moves you into this top group, along with the "Gold Banner"

:i-m_so_happy: Cleaner Forum Viewing  - No Adverts

:i-m_so_happy: Access to 'Special Promotions' LR4x4 has from time to time

:i-m_so_happy: (Always at a discount to Forum Financial Supporters & Long Term Forum Financial Supporters)

:i-m_so_happy: A "GOLD" Banner under your Forum Name - Giving recognition of your kind and valuable Donation to LR4x4

The PayPal account is accessed via The Orange "DONATE" button at the top of the Home page on the forum,

or via this link :

PayPal Donation Link

For Standing Orders and Bank information - Contact either the Treasurer - Hybrid_From_Hell or any of the A&M Team, we don't post up this information for obvious reasons !

LR4x4 exists purely for members. All of the A&M Team give up their time for FREE, no Salaries, Fees, Commissions etc etc , are paid or taken by ANY of the A&M team.

All and ANY contributions go 100.00% to the forum running costs with £0.00 Deductions.

Always has been... always will be :D

On behalf of the LR4x4 A&M team : One last thing - Enjoy LR4x4.com

• Thanks 1

• Hybrid_From_Hell changed the title to ANNOUNCEMENT **ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ ! ** ANNOUNCEMENT