Defender vibrations

DIZZY

I have a 200tdi 90 that I have just finished a min restoration I have had the body off to restore the chassis and replaced a few parts on the way 

I'm getting a horrible vibration on acceleration from about 20mph upwards but disappears when I back off the throttle 

what's been replaced so far 

new props 

new bearings 

new adrenalinne 4x4 castor correction arms front and rear 

heavy duty steering bars with all new ball joint 

new polybushed all round inc pan hard rod 

I have replaced the original front diff with a late 110 td5 one but that's been in a while 

I'm scratching my head now and getting frustrated any help would be much appreciated 

As above, sounds like prop, diff pinion bearing, or lastly transfer box output bearing.

Or a dodgy, new prop. You can test this by driving with one prop removed and difflock in. As long as you're gentle, it's ok to drive it like this.

As said, suggests a propshaft-angle/articulation issue. Put it back to the standard ride-height - and see if it still vibrates.

[Why do you want a lift? IME from doing a few hundred thousand fast-road Defender miles including towing a twin-axle flatbed trailer the stock height, or perhaps an inch of **lowering** is just fine]

Edited by Tanuki

I had wide angle props from Bailey Morris and as I work in parts I borrowed a new set of standard to try and it's still the same.

timken wheel bearings fitted maybe it's the diff I've only noticed it since fitting the second hand diff I thought it could be cv joints?