Plug identification for fog/daylight lights

James NZ

Hi all,

Hopefully this is the right forum, if not could the mods please either move or delete as required.

I bought some LED fog/daylight running lights that were advertised as fitting the disco 3 from a chinese site. I don't have a disco 3 but my intention is to fit a pair of lights into my home made winch bumpers, for two discos.

I need to ID the plugs which I've tried but aren't getting anywhere. The dimensions of 21.4mm x 12mm are inside the plug and externally it measures 24mm x 14.5mm. It has two connections with the number 11 cast into the base on the left and 8 on the right. There are three locating lugs externally and a dividing moulded bit inside the plug. Also does anyone know what the terminal numbers refer too, like ground or supply? The terminal 11 has a white wire which I'm guessing is supply and terminal 8 is black, so earth? I checked the Bosch terminal codes but those no.s aren't listed. The other two photo's are so you get an idea of what it looks like.

If I can't get a plug I'll fit small terminals and then encapsulate them in some epoxy. But I'll need a plug somewhere and on the light fitting would be nice.

Thanks guys, James NZ

20171014_112049.jpg

20171014_112117.jpg

20171014_112141.jpg

Hi guys,

thank you to Scotts90 for identifying the plug and to zardos for the local link. I ordered from the local source, they arrived yesterday and now I have working lights. Best I get on and finish  the bumper to mount them then.

Cheers guys, James NZ