STC1172

reb78

Can anyone tell me what's in the top end gasket set STC1172 for the 200tdi? 

I can make some of the components out from the pictures online but other bits I'm not sure about and none of the suppliers I've emailed today seem to want to tell me what the kit actually consists of. 

Edited by reb78

200tdi top gasket set https://www.turnerengineering.co.uk/stc-1172-gasket-set-top-c2x20634834 hover over the small photo & move cursor around it & it'll put up a bigger one you can see the contents of the pack.

inc --- manifold gasket, rocker cover gasket & 2 x semi circle plugs, valve stem seals, turbo to manifold & exhaust downpipe metal gaskets, thermostat to head & top cover to lower section gaskets, various copper washers for fuel spill return banjo bolts, injectors to head.

Thanks All. I don't understand why the retailers cant list the contents, but your say so will do for me.

One replied to say there wasn't a list (well hows about creating one??) and noone had ever complained, the other I contacted hasn't got back to me.