OME 764's - 200 Tdi Disco

honitonhobbit

My cheap carp front springs have sagged to the point where the tyres are rubbing on the arches on full articulation. I've got 764's on the rear, with 18mm of spacers. I'm thinkig of going 764's on the front for a 1.5" lift and bettr weight carrying...  Any comments/suggestions?

I run a relatively lightweight winch bumper and a G10, I've swapped back to silly string, no silly bash plate. I run 245/75x16's, soon to be on standar disco rims to bring them back inside the arches more. RAW4x4 Shocks, SuperPro Bushes (not castor correction), standard arms....

Can't really comment on above choice, but I put a set of Terra firma medium weight springs under the Camel Disco I had, and it gave a decent uplift and I found the vehicle handled really well, she was quite heavy. I think Terra Firma have a bit of a love/hate following, but I found them pretty reasonable.