Disco 1/2 and RRC soft dash interior parts?

reggie

I’m trying find out what parts they share between the 3 models, I have a soft dash to restore and have parts missing. 

Do all 3 models share the Center console as it looks to be the same? 

Also did the soft dash have a coin tray on the right hand side of the radio like the disco 2? Mines missing whatever it’s supposed to be.

Would be good to know a list of parts they share so I’m not just limited to trying to find soft dash parts.

Non air suspension had an ash tray both sides. Air suspension models the rh ash tray was replaced with the air suspension controls.

as to part compatibility why don’t you look up the parts you are after in the parts book and see if the part numbers are the same?

The centre console is the same except for the colour in grey trimmed models (RR has a dark brownish grey, while Discovery has paler pure grey) and the RR has a different transfer box instructions sticker inside the lid while the Disco's is on the slightly raised area beside the lighter.

AS Jon says, the coil sprung RR (like mine) have the Discovery's coin tray where EAS models have their switch gear.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that little bit of info guys. Mine must have been an air suspension model as it’s got the height sensors still attached to the chassis. It does look like it had a coin tray though rather than air suspension controls. Also what year did they start using air suspension on the soft dash?

Edited by reggie