Defender rear step/s!

Does look like a Hope product....

https://www.hopetechnical.co.uk/safe-t-step/

cant see a listing though...may be discontinued like the defender.:(

Good luck in getting a response from them though. I emailed them as I had ripped the pipe vice mounts out my 2week old rear step whilst threading 2" steel (they were just spot welded in). That was 2012...still waiting lol

• Like 1

Thanks a million everyone! Hit the nail on the head! 

Scotts90 (Oneandtwo)that's the one on your ex-WPD, as you said its not shown on HOPE web site but I do know they still fit them to some WPD Defenders? Well they did?!?! (I own a 61 plate with no rear steps and skinned shin's :blink:)  Not so sure about the Dmax!:lol: those steps fit very well on the Defender! Anyway you all have got me a Little closer to my answering my question! Thanks

All the last batch of 110s have them - that is on one of our 15 plates - the dmax is now the replacement for the defender in WPD

I’ve never used it to be honest, I guess it is there to step on when removing ladders and rods from the roof if you aren’t tall - you can’t get in the back of them as they all racked out.

9 hours ago, oneandtwo said:

All the last batch of 110s have them - that is on one of our 15 plates - the dmax is now the replacement for the defender in WPD

I’ve never used it to be honest, I guess it is there to step on when removing ladders and rods from the roof if you aren’t tall - you can’t get in the back of them as they all racked out.

Ah got you Oneandtwo! I use my ex-WPD for contract work so the back is mostly empty (side shutters used more) so a set of steps that don't damage the rear cross member would be great, I have saw one or two used WPD defenders for sale online with those yellow steps, and would love to pick up a set! But thanks again for the help!