New gauge or light

mad_pete

I have a nice shiny raptor binnacle for my megasquirt rover auto v8 Defender. Currently I have speedo, fuel, water temp and a tachometer on the top of the dash. The far right pod in the dash is a light that would come on if I over rode my electric fan  but I’ve gone back to viscous fan. Seeing as I am pulling the dash out this might be a good time for a new gauge or light. What would be a good gauge or light to add ? I have Lc-1 wideband so I could do AFR. Oil pressure or temp ? Low coolant mod and light ?  Warp speed indicator ? Clock ?

I found fuel pressure in the rail useful when I had a problem where the car wouldn't rev once it had been running a few hours. I just used an oil pressure gauge. Not sure how useful it would be the rest of the time apart from something to look at. 

5 minutes ago, mad_pete said:

I do have an hydraulic winch can you get elecric gauges for winch pressure ? I don’t fancy a pressured line behind the dash :-).

electric engine oil pressure gauge & sender tapped in to the hyd motor pressure in port or pipe might work