Wiring problem

Hi all, first ever post so bare with me, I have a 2001 td5 110 defender. I've just changed all the lights on my defender to led's, some were already leds but the front indicators and headlights weren't and what had been done looked to be a bit of a bodged job, now since installing, (all wires soldered), I'm now getting the rear fog light symbol on the dash whenever I put the right indicator, side lights, main beam on, although the fog light itself isn't on. The rear right indicator is less bright than the rest, (which from what I've picked up on would suggest a bad earth), all the rear lights were already led so I haven't touched them, and all worked fine before, all this is new to me and I have no previous experience with wiring etc but it seemed it should of been pretty straight forward, any help would be greatly appreciated 

For some inexplicable reason the rear lights on the td5 loom (on the 90 ) have an earth tag on the bulkhead under the bonnet. There are two studs with earth cables attached above the footwell next to the clutch housing ..make sure it's clean and tight. I had some pretty weird light shows due to one of the ring terminals being loose there.

• Like 1

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll get a look at it now, head is pickled, checked all fuses, relays etc lead to a lot of head scratching....the right tail light also flashes alternatively with the indicator, so when the indicator goes out the tail light flashes and so on...🙄🙄