Where’s your Snow pictures?

DC_

Ok so over the last couple of days the UK has received some snow, where’s all the pictures? 

We got 5-6 inches last night (oooo eeerrrr) so I’m heading out later for some safe fun. 

Lets be having them......😁❄️

Got about 4" here yesterday, today the slush has frozen, the wind is blowing and it's bitter. The main roads have been well cleared but the side roads are icy. The wind is blowing the snow off the fields on the open bits onto the roads which is causing lots of people to get stuck. I've had to stop looking on facebook as all the local groups are full of panic and stupid questions.  :rolleyes: All the schools are shut except the one my kids go too :lol:

This was the street yesterday

FB_IMG_1519905983075_zps4ad5qylo.jpg

Edited by Cynic-al
  • Like 1

Good pictures those DC_  -  especially the middle two!  :D

Nice to see images all over the place - better than the Beebs Weather reports and Landys too!

Strange but we normally get hit with snow but even though it is perishingly cold and blowing hard there only sand like snow billowing round and round and across roads in circles here at the moment.....  :unsure:

• Like 1

Another reason why I love this forum, there’s a nice vibe about the place, I’m sure you will get some soon. Even better when the Landy’s are in them 😊👍❄️

Stay safe all.......

• Like 1

LRFE yes they generate their own power from the heat. (As you probs know) I would highly recommend them. The one on the right looking at the pic is from eBay £55 and the one on left is from Aldi £25. No difference in performance. 

Im building a workshop this year and am very tempted to fit a small stove in there to keep me toasty when the hail is giving it Laldy fae the heavens. 

33 minutes ago, DC_ said:

LRFE yes they generate their own power from the heat. (As you probs know) I would highly recommend them. The one on the right looking at the pic is from eBay £55 and the one on left is from Aldi £25. No difference in performance. 

Im building a workshop this year and am very tempted to fit a small stove in there to keep me toasty when the hail is giving it Laldy fae the heavens. 

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out.

Definitely do it! Love mine in the workshop. I just need to be able to spread the heat a bit. I've got a 47Kg gas bottle sized one in about 390sqFt. Works well even when its minus figures outside.

It’s getting bad here now you can’t get down the road past our house unless you’ve got a 4x4 because of the drifts and the wind is blowing like bugger , was a bit hairy coming back from work just . Have booked tomorrow as a holiday because I don’t think we’ll get out in the morning will put some piccies up tomorrow.

• Like 1