Lower dash rivet nuts getting out and refitting

I have taken my dash apart. The lower dash top mounts had 2 screws on mine. The left one the rivnut fell out with the screw and the right one is spinning and I cut the screw head off so I have a bolt thread stuck in a spinning rivnut. What’s the best way to get that out and put new ones in please ?

Grind the visible parts of to knock what's left inside the bulkhead section and fit new rivnuts.  You might be able to poke the old bits out with a length of stiff wire so they'll fall out from the ends of the rail section, near the door pillars on the engine side.  I had similar fun with the steering column upper clamp rivnuts.  If you try to pull them out or hammer them inside as they are, you'll distort the flat face of the bulkhead.

As JW above says.  Look on Youtube and there are several DIY approaches.  The fancy tools are probably a good idea if you have lots and lots to fit, but for relatively few save yourself some money. I've just been looking at them this morning since I have some rivnuts to replace during my CSW rebuild, eg: 

Mike

Pretty pleased with the Sealey short arm. I won’t use it much but just squeeze and you are done. I’d recommend it. https://www.toolstop.co.uk/index.php?option=shop&page=shop.product_details&product_id=67191&l=uk&utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI34no_6Xz2QIV4b3tCh0w0QtCEAQYAiABEgLMN_D_BwE

The stuck one drilled out pretty easily (one advantage of being poorly put it) and shiny new ones in now. I might have slightly over squashed it but looks much more solid.F5119726-7569-4571-9485-F0A25B011890.thumb.jpeg.706f36a8f1241e1695cbfd0acdef29fa.jpegD65CDCDF-3F8F-475D-B0A1-9D68EEB9EDA1.thumb.jpeg.fe6dcf52d69a692253b58e77f8c65147.jpegF0598D15-54A8-4539-A294-0512C701EB4E.thumb.jpeg.b72f5bada41b44b2a5c2a26ca5c8e276.jpeg