Defender Auxilliary light wiring

Hi, guys!

I am trying to install front and back auxilliary lights an really need help of professional fellas!

The question is as follows: I have 2 types of genuine switches - YUG000540LNF (the front fog light switch which “sticks in” when you push it “on” and then is released when you push it “off” - this one carries numer “2” on it with the symbol of a headlight) and YUG000530LNF (The rear fog light switch, which does not change its position, but is just pushed on and then again pushed off without the sticking in part - just the symbol of headlight without numbe “2”).

I figure the simple YUG000530LNF (no “2”) needs a relay which controls the switch on/off.

So can anyone help with what relay do I need for this (genuine part number)?

And what is the relay (if needed) for YUG000540LNF?

And I also need the wiring diagrams for both!

Thanks in advance, fellas! I really need these because all the car electritians here don’t have a clue about Defender as it is not very popular here :(

Hi, mate!

Thanks for the answer, appreciate it!

I guess this is the same for 2007 2.4?

Do u know if I can get a diagram somwhere, as I need to give it to the ellectricians and they dont know a word in English.

And also, Is this needed for YUG000540LNF?

Thanks again, man

These are the rear fog lamp wiring diagrams for an 07 LHD Defender. It kept the same ECU for Puma vehicles.

image.thumb.png.57e79e220467f83a2fa0efde581e2907.png#

image.thumb.png.d240e7ffd0f4384c8cd56c16a40de6be.png

Regarding the front fog switch, there's some info here: 

I believe you can use a relay, but it switches earth rather than live.

Some info here about how the accessory kit can be fitted to the vehicle, which includes this switch: https://www.landroverworkshop.com/parts/LR006815