Ok I've had enough now

Having driven 45 it judders at low speed especially when coming to a stop :blink:. I've jacked up each wheel and spun it. There doesn't seem to be any tight spots or noise. The only thing I can find is if I spin the front prop I can feel a slight snagging through the hand brake drum even with the t box in neutral. If I remember correctly the output bearings can be changed in situ but I'm concerned this maybe a waste of time. Looks like a replacement t box is on the cards. Oh joy I haven't done any spannering for at least 2 days. :angry:

Mike

For the sake of it Mike, probably worth detaching the rear prop and knocking the tbox into neutral and spinning the drum by hand.

Equally you could just drop the plate off the bottom and wiggle bits inside. Having just done that I had kaput bearings so got a replacement from Ashcrofts.