Desperate for help with TD5 lights!

Please, please help!

Defender CSW 110 W reg TD5

Okay i have lost all my headlights and rear lights other than main beam flash.

I have replaced switch, tried bridging pink relay terminals with no joy.

Multimeter shows 10v power to one terminal on switch but when I move the switch to side or dipped it shows no power on same terminal.

the power to the switch plug is there, I have tried two new swithces and the same problem is still there so removed pink relay and tried bridging terminals 2 and 8 (i think?) still nothing. I tried multimeter to terminals on relay holder and got nothing!

Can anyone give any advice or something I could try as cannot drive in the dark and need to get Defender back on the road.

Thank you!

For a start, 10v isn't good and a healthy battery should see 12v.

so, have a look at link6 and ensure its clean and got 12v in and out...if it's all good there you may have a break on the brown/blue feeding the switch. A continuity check should confirm. The fact you have lost all lighting controlled by the switch and not individual circuits points to a supply problem.

Although your  multimeter is showing a voltage this can be misleading...knock up a quick test lamp with a bulb to see if it illuminates.

As above, 10V is not enough. If you don't get more without load, there is a bad connection in the circuit, and as soon as current is required, the resistance/voltage drop will be to big for the lights to work.