Air filter like 200TDi defender but not

I recently picked up an air filter housing which i thought was a 200TDi Defender one (round metal can type), however it has a wider mouth and the standard filters (60666?) don't fit into it as the hole in the end is too small.

So, what have I got & what fits in it? :huh:

You sure it's LR? I have a small loader with a similar-but-not-quite-identical filter housing. Would have been to easy if I could just throw in a cheap LR filter, instead of trying to track down an original...

It says ESR2102 I think. It's not a 2.5TD as those are shorter, this one looks almost identical to 200TDi Defender but the mouth is bigger.

Edit: I'm totally confused about filters now...

The 109 has (what I think is) a std. 200TDi Defender can which takes standard filters (NTC6660)

The Ambulance has (what I thought was) the same filter can, but the outlet turned out to be smaller (something like 2" diameter instead of 2.5" - 3" ish) and there was a secondary smaller filter down the inside. It does accept NTC6660 filters though.

The can I have NOW got (ESR2102) I thought was the same but with a bigger outlet, but it won't accept an NTC6660 as the support up the middle is too wide where it joins the wider outlet, the mouth of the NTC6660 fouls on it and is visibly smaller diameter than the can's outlet.

My brain hurts.

The 300 needs the bigger filter for the extra 100HP:ph34r:

the ambulance one sounds rather military ( to be expected I suppose!) with the inner filter I've never seen or heard of that on a landrover.

The inner filter took me by surprise too, and it wasn't sold as anything special, just a random item of junk from a fairly disinterested seller at Sodbury.

The inner filter slides down the middle of the NTC6660, it has (IIRC) a UPI part code on it and is more fluffy fabric than pleated paper.