My son's defender STOLEN, Please keep your eyes open guys.

In the early hours of this morning 12.45 ish some low life scum bag stole his pride and joy. He's totally devastated, in bits.

From Mexborough, Registration M449 CJC. Land Rover 110 Tithonus. Military Green.

The clutch slave cylider had all but had it dripping fluid everywhere and the clutch has all but gone. VERY VERY difficult to engage gear. Also the diesel was on red so no fuel. It's got to be somewhere in the Mexborough area. Police informed of this and all revalent  details. 

HE HAD JUST ORDERED A NEW CLUTCH ETC ETC, AND JUST ABOUT GOT THE MONEY TOGETHER FOR A TRACKER.!!!!!!.

I'm very upset for him.

Please keep an eye open guys

Many thanks

Dave.

Cheers mate, i really really appreciate it. My computer's acting up now. It can't find the flipping drivers for my mobile to apply images for some stupid reason. i'm sure my son could do it but he's still in Mexborough.

Computer problems and NO sleep don't mix!!. I'll keep trying though.

Cheers again mate

Dave.

Yep, they have nice and clear. Its a nice looking 110. Good luck - I hope they catch those responsible and get the 110 back to your son asap.

Out of interest (in the hope of trying to preventing any other Land Rover from being stolen) can I ask if any security upgrades were fitted at the time it was stolen that the theives would have had to have got past to be able to drive it away?

Well....my son got a tip off from someone who said the vehicle was about to be stripped in some woodland near a junior school in Mexborough. We found the lane which went on forever only to find some of his gear  which had been burned but no motor. Police were in attendance and there opinion is the vehicle is being driven round with dodgy plates ( the originals had also been burnt ) but they don't think it's been stripped. So....still a little hope,..but not much. Police only responded to our 999 call to meet us there but the police are stretched as we know!!. Stolen cars are ten a penny.

Anyway cheers for your support guys..appreciate it loads.

Dave.

monkie

Sorry mate, it got a little mad here earlier on. In reply to your question....No. We do have our suspicions as to who it is and ther's LOADS of pieces of the jigsaw that fits PERFECTLY....and i mean LOADS,,,   BUT....even with all this information, THE POLICE SAY IT'S ONLY CIRCUMSTANTIAL. even though the seller NEVER really wanted to sell it,  and constantly phoned my son at 3 in the morning ,,begging him to sell it him back to him. Ther's soooo much more to this,.. but i can't go into it here. Mainly for legal reasons.