Hi

Apologies in advance as I'm a newbie to this site and to LR in general. I have a series 3 LWB, which has been modified with a LR 110 chassis. It started as a project but now a chore :(

It has an electrical fault due to the amount of modifications by previous owners. The battery is being drained and not recharging. Can anyone give me an idea of how much it would cost to re-wire by a professional? 
Thanks

Hi, and welcome to the madhouse.

To answer your question: it would probably cost more than your car is worth. (I am not aware of the state of the rest of the car obviously, feel free to post up some pictures and specs).

All is not bad, as you can buy complete new wiring looms for not a lot.

Just choose the loom which is closest to the spec of car you have and replace the loom.

Here:

https://www.autosparks.co.uk/finder/car/land_rover

Let us know about your car and your future plans, we are all in the same boat and willing to help!

Daan

Welcome.

Like Daan said, this will cost a lost of money if you have it done for you as there will probably no documentation on the electrics etc. and it will be trial & error..

As you don't say what body or engine it has it is very difficult to say more. Also, not sure where you are located and that is also a big part of the price.

We make our own looms so can't help you much - unless your in France..