Paint - how do I apply this?

Gazzar

Does it have a mix ratio anywhere on the tin? "Most" basic 2k is 2:1 paint to hardener (or activator), you'll also benefit from a dash of thinners (between 5-10%). You may find without the thinners that it won't spray well, especially if using a smaller tip spray gun....and make sure to stir really well if it's been sitting some time as a lot of the solids will be lying on the bottom of the tin. Another thing to do if your using both tins is to mix them both together to ensure a consistent colour. It may not matter much on olive drab, but if you want a decent finish its what I'd do.

That's really good advice.

I need to get the air system in the workshop all sorted, air fed masks will feature in the design.

Thank you.

G.

i know this may well be granny sucking eggs territory BUT!

when locating compressor (if multi compressor system then the one that feeds the masks) make sure its air inlet is NOT in the same location in which you are spraying.

i have seen that done, and the guy who though he had done everything right now has to have a oxygen supply permanently attached to live...

It's a good point, but I've put a lot of thought into the air intake and filtering for the air plant room. 

Trying to cool the room, heat the workshop and supply clean cold dry air to the compressor is a fun puzzle in boring meetings. With winter and summer settings!

G.