Rubber seal between windscreen and bulkhead

Vehicle: 1991 110 CSW, VIN: SALLDHMV8HA905197

My LR 1987 One Ten Parts Catalogue shows this item, p. 787 item 21, to be part number ALR1737, and it is the full width of the screen.  However, looking up this part number on a number of supplier websites comes up with several part numbers that have superceded it, but they are all in the range 20 - 25cm length.  Is the LR catalogue wrong, and am I looking at the wrong part number? 

Please can you point me in the right direction?  Many thanks, in advance.

Mike

ALR1737 was correct but now changed to 

New part number https://www.brit-car.co.uk/search.php?query=LR055345&xBrand=&part_type=&xSupplierID=&product-sort=&xPerPage=10 

Dimensions:
4cm thick x 17cm wide x 30cm long reckon these are wrong though & probably for the rolled up seal in a packet, not the full end to end length, 

just measured mine at 153CM from right edge of bulkhead just below screen hinge blocks to same place on left side.

Many thanks, western.  This is the same info as Brit-car sent me this morning.  I reckon that the 17cm dimension should be 1.7cm, ie the thickness of the seal.  The length you quote is about what I was hoping for.  I just don't understand how they can get such basic information so wrong!  I have sent a supplementary email to them asking for clarification.  Grrrrr! Rant over.

Mike