Is there such a part I can buy?

Afternoon gents, ok after hearing a vibration when reversing up the drive yesterday, on inspection my rear crossmember exhaust bracket has snapped. Now looking online I can’t find a bracket the same so I’m wondering if this has been made up by previous owner? Is there such a part  can buy and bolt back on? 

77E84CB7-1461-46B6-A972-51D61C0DAB2C.jpeg

B1951C92-2291-469D-9CD7-BEF1BF4A4004.jpeg

I think that's been made by the previous owner , YRM do a replacement bracket that you have to weld on to the rear cross mem then there's a plate with the rubber mounting pin on that bolts on to the bracket

https://yrmit.co.uk/product/rear-crossmember-exhaust-hanger-land-rover-defender/

this is the bracket 

https://yrmit.co.uk/product/rear-exhaust-bracket-1987-onwards-hot-dip-galvanised-land-rover-defender/

• Like 1

That looks a different set up to mine. My bracket looks like this with a U clamp round the exhaust so no rubber mount and my exhaust doesn’t have the bar welded to it 🤔 

E3F38A46-9576-4371-B5E4-C67A0DC80E84.png

The bush (#15) in your parts pic is rubber with the steel tube through to give a bolt up face . If you get that welded back together and re-mount with Tek-screws - it probably broke because of the lack of rubber isolation

cheers

Steve b

• Like 1

The weld on bracket would work I think.... but I’ve no welder (need to speak nice to the mate) 🍺🍺 

I’ve ordered nice shiny new brackets and bushes etc for the clamp. I’ll get the YRM bracket ordered too 👍

Ok so all parts ordered. Steve B I think with the state of our roads the vibration has snapped it loose. Do you think a couple of rubber washers added to the set up would have helped?