V8 Steering Pump only mount and radiator

Hi all

As part of my TD5 -> V8 Auto conversion, I need some part numbers. 

The current steering pump mount I have is much larger and more complex than necessary as it originally also accommodated the ACE and aircon pumps. If I could use a different mount, I could also use an old school thermostat housing cover HRC1554 with Nige's Thor Thermostat Conversion Kit which should make it easier to use a Defender V8 radiator with standard hoses. The current ACE/PAS/aircon mount fouls this housing cover. 

On the subject of radiators, I see that ESR76 and ESR203 are likely candidates. They have come up for discussion many years ago on here, but with no clear winner. Does anyone know the difference between these two and/or know which would best suit the application? I would rather pick something that is meant to bolt in as I am buying new. 

Fingers crossed! 

regards

Ian

I've machined the existing mount so that it just houses the PAS and I'll post that up in the build thread. 

I've ordered a radiator to 'suck it and see'. I'll post what I find here in case it helps anyone in future. 

regards

Ian