Cylinder head stretch bolts 3.9 v8 suffix B

Leclance

Hi, 

I have been struggling finding the correct parts for my V8 rebuild project. The main reason seems to be because it is a late 1994 V8, the type with a ten bolt cylinder head not the earlier 14 bolt head out of a discovery one. The machine shop I used while recommended hadn't come across this version of Rover V8 so supplied me with the wrong cylinder gaskets (the tin ones) and didn't realise that the centre crank bearing shell needs an additional shell provided as only the tom shell is flanged. So Im now ready to put the cylinder heads back on and have replaced the original purchased bolts (non stretch) with a set of stretch bolts form turner and replaced the gaskets wth the composite gasket. 

My worry is that I can't see any difference between the bolts when I look at them visually , is there a way of identifying a stretch bolt ? 

Also I'm using the discovery one workshop manual that only covers up to (I think April 94) , where my version of the engine is dec 1994 and has lots of differences. Does anyone know where I can get the later engine manual? 

And lastly , because of the manual i'm using i can't use the torque setting in the manual for the cylinder heads as it describes the Tim gasket and 3 rows of bolts on the 14 bolts heads. Does any one have a copy of this engines torque settings.

Lots of questions I'm afraid