Suspension

Hi all , I know this is a well covered subject and I’ve read a lot of posts about it , but I’ve already got it wrong once and thought I’d ask on here before I go out and spend my hard earned . So I’ve got a 110 200tdi sw it has a winch fitted and well have a roof rack fitted at a latter date it’s used for road work, fishing , carrying loads occasionally , towing occasionally and now I’ve joined a club it will be going green laning at least once a month . I fitted terrrafirma HD springs and shocks when I rebuilt her and it’s to hard a ride , I went down a dirt track in her and it nearly bounced me from the drivers side to the passenger side and back.

If my thinking is correct there is no real need for me to fit a lift kit to her , so after some reading up I’ve come up with the following 

NRC8045 front will these be ok with a winch fitted ?

BKB500300 green/white/white or would I be better with KRB101111 ?

and Koni heavy track shocks all round standard length .

Does anyone no the part numbers for the rubber tower isolation items I saw mentioned in another post ?

So what do you all think is there any other suggestions? Any way to improve on what I’ve listed above ? All suggestions are most welcome as my brain is fried looking into this .

cheers Ian 

I found the standard 110 front springs too soft with the weight of a winch and winch bumper. I have NRC9449 fitted to both sides at the front and RKB100111 at the rear.  I have no experience with the Koni's but hear they are good, I have Bilsteins fitted and have no complaints. Suspension is one of those subjects that everyone has different opinions on, but the above seems a reasonable set up and handles a fair weight with ease and seems supple enough when not loaded not to shake your fillings out! Above all it does not cost the earth!

As for the spring isolators the part number is ANR2938 - you know they will only fit the front of a 110?

Toby

Cheers Toby , I get what you’re saying about it being personal every body’s needs are slightly different, which makes it harder to get rite and if you get it wrong the ride is not enjoyable at all . Did wonder about the isolators as the rear springs are bigger .