Best Manual and Parts Catalouge

What's the best Complete genuine work shop manual, for Defender 110. ? and parts Catalouge?
Just getting started my rebuild my Defender is 1987 110 COUNTY  with 300 Tdi Disco engine.
But having a Hernia Operation tomorrow, they say I cant do anything for a good few weeks so gonna read up on the rebuild before I go mad sitting about doing nothing. as I am No Professional still learning.
I know there is some online to Download but would rather have the book in my Hand when I'm at Garage.
Thanks

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, western said:

LR reprints from 

http://brooklandsbooks.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=12_77_551 Workshop manual 

http://brooklandsbooks.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=12_77_554 Parts book

there are some vehicle rebuild posts in the members vehicles forum, lots of good reading and photo's.

Thanks this one should be good for my 1987 defender What's the best Complete genuine work shop manual, for Defender 110. ?
Just getting started my rebuild here 
But having a Hernia Operation tomorrow, they say I cant do anything for a good few weeks so gonna read up on the rebuild before I go mad sitting about doing nothing. as I am No Professional still learning.
Also best part number catalogue? I know there is some online to Download but would rather have the book in my hand when I'm at Garage.

Edited by kevin50

Remember they're all findable online for free in PDF form. The paper ones are handy though, especially if you're doing a big rebuild. I find the parts books most useful as they have an exploded diagram of how everything fits together, you can usually work it all out from there.