200 tdi 110 prop

Hi all , what's the correct part number for the above prop because I've found 3 looking around with various statements saying this is the right one , it is a genuine 200tdi with Salisbury axle it had drums but I converted it to discs  so do I need 

frc8391

ftc3245     or

frc8389       

and on to the next question are the Britpart one's listed as Hardy Spicer made any good as they're half the price as other's ? Or can someone got a link for a decent strong one ? Suspension is standard and it will be used for green laning so I need a decent one . Have replaced the UJ but there is a very small amount of play in one of the yokes so want to be safe rather than sorry .

cheers Ian

look at the VIN number range in page 400 of http://www.retroanaconda.com/landrover/parts_books/110/5_axles_suspension_steering_p398-471.pdf for item 1, mine is FRC8391 [1989 110CSW rear salisbury drum brakes] but converted to rear disc a few years ago, 

according to LRSeries website FTC3245 supersedes FRC8391 http://www.lrseries.com/shop/product/listing/6964/FTC3245-REAR-PROPSHAFT-4-CYLINDER.html?search=frc8391&page=1

So either will fit. last one in your list is for V8 110.

V8 prop is different to 200Tdi.

200Tdi is the same length as earlier 4-cylinder models (2.5NA/TD).

V8 is same as 300Tdi and early Td5 (up to end of Salisbury rear axle).

Later Td5 and Tdci with Rover rear axle uses yet another size - I believe the latter may also be phased differently due to the drivetrain being an an angle but I’m not 100% sure as I’ve never needed to look it up.

I have a 200Tdi 110 rear prop going spare in the shed - if it’s any use to you Ian?

Lengths are shown on LRSeries web pages :-

Part number:FRC8389

Product Description: Rear propshaft assembly, fits 200Tdi and V8 models.
(107.5cm closed / 113cm open)

Applicable Models: Defender to vin LA937639
Range Rover Classic LSE models.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part number:FTC3245 S/S FRC8391

Product Description:Defender 110 rear propshaft, for 4 cylinder engine models (NOT TDi)
(101cm closed / 108cm open)

Applicable Models: Defender 1994 on
Land Rover Series 3 1980 on 109" models.