Where to sell winch hydraulics?

I have a solenoid block and an over centre valve from a Milemarker type-R set up to sell. 

A V5-60 from memory: https://www.red-winches.com/products/hyd-sol-valve-single-60lmin/12/

where is the best place to sell it? Is it eBay or somewhere like the Devon 4x4 forum?

Its been sitting around for ages and I could do with turning it into some money to help keep the 80” restoration going.

I certainly am interested. It looks like the same valveblock I had on my Defender and Range. But I don't think it will be salvageable after the fire, so will need to source another if I want to go hydraulic again (and I do!). How much are you looking for?

Filip

Thanks guys !  

@Blanco - I think you have 2nd dibs?

@Escape - I haven’t got as far as a price, but whatever is fair for us both?   Shall I pull the block and valve out and put some pictures up in here? If there is anything you want me to look at or check, just let me know.

Stephen