Stripped off and it looks like new

Hey guys,

I have started stripping down Wheely (which had been parked for 5 years under the rain of the tropical rains of the Ghana eastern side) - and to my surprise the two areas that I've seen normally deteriorate in Defenders actually look like 'new' - the bulk-head on the engine bay side and the internal part of the doors - 

I'd like to keep it that way for some other years to come - what do you recommend me to do?

1- I have read in some threads that people when restoring doors they put some seam sealing between the alu part and the steel part - how do you do that? do you think makes sense even if I am not rebuilding it but keeping as is?
2- I was planning to take off the original paint of the bulkhead with a paint-stripper, sand-it, surface clean it, epoxy prime it (this one from UPOL) and then raptor it - what do you think? since I am not dismantling the engine I won't be able to do the whole bulk-head but mainly the foot-wells

your thoughts and ideas are welcome :) 

IMG_20180609_094001.jpg

IMG_20180609_094007.jpg

IMG_20180609_121109.jpg

IMG_20180609_121118.jpg

IMG_20180609_093440.jpg

Edited by Wheely