MOT

Smego

Failed on head light beam angle which is wierd as not been touched, small hole to weld in exhaust, rear brakes and hand brake tweak (same every year) and needs a new drivers seat belt as normal cuaght in door issue, I know you can get the differant strikers but has anyone used pads or anything else over the actual belt to protect them as when I changed the passenger one 2 years ago I taped a freebee shoulder pad over the belt and that had protected it, will do the same on drivers unless anyone has a better idea?

The old beasty had had a full fluid change including diffs so will live another year once the new belt turns up!

20180603_200144.jpg

Edited by Smego
Spelin.

front reg plate is easily readable & no obstructions, probably didn't notice it only had one fixing.

the 12N towing socket is not tested that's only on the EURO 13 pin type sockets, on yours & mine its just a visually to ensure its all safely secure.

should've tweaked the brakes before going, 

did he readjust the headlights for you. ?

in all no majors issues to overcome.

18 hours ago, Smego said:

Once the new belt turns up!

Smego, any chance I could nick the old belt off you, if you're fussed you can have it back afterwards? I'm changing over the rear seats in mine to a set from an L322 but the original rear belts are just a little bit too short. I think the front ones are a bit longer so might be a suitable replacement. If you're getting one off the vehicle will help me test the length without having to remove mine. 

Only up the road in Tongham.

16 hours ago, Ed Poore said:

Smego, any chance I could nick the old belt off you, if you're fussed you can have it back afterwards? I'm changing over the rear seats in mine to a set from an L322 but the original rear belts are just a little bit too short. I think the front ones are a bit longer so might be a suitable replacement. If you're getting one off the vehicle will help me test the length without having to remove mine. 

Only up the road in Tongham.

Out of interest how do you know it is only up the road? 

6 hours ago, Smego said:

Out of interest how do you know it is only up the road? 

Pretty sure (unless I've got it wrong) I've popped around before so you could have a look at the height of my 110 as you thought yours was riding low. White, would have been station wagon at the time.