Second Row Door Frames

I put off doing the doors on my 110 in the vain hope of finding some good ones at a sensible price, but as they're now holding the build up, I need to sort them. I've rebuilt the front doors - they were in the usual state for a '93 farmers vehicle, but after lots of cutting and welding in new sections (including various extra stiffeners) they're ready to go off to be hot-dip galvanised. When they come back I'll fit my nice new galvanised skins from SP4X4.

Sadly, the second row doors are beyond rescuing though - having blasted the paint off it's now clear that the frames on both would make lace appear structural (if I shook them, they'd literally collapse), so no matter how creatively I look at them, there literally isn't anything usable.

The s/h complete doors on the usual auction site seem to be priced at more than the cost of new ones, so before I have to sell a kidney, I was wondering if anyone here knows of a supplier for new frames? if not, how about some good s/h ones? I've already got the new skins waiting!