LT77 or R380 when ordering?

Appreciate some clarification on the following please, as looking to order some products and would like to be 100% certain ;)
My Defender was an exMOD with a 2.5na and LT77.
It's been changed over to a 200TDI and at the same time a short bell housing R380.
Later the bulkhead was changed and I wasn't present.
I'm unsure if the gearbox tunnel or anything else was ever changed.

So when going to order products such as sound proofing I'm not sure if I should order the LT77 or R380 option.
I'm assuming many of you can tell this just by looking at a few pictures which I'd be grateful for!

r380question2.jpg

r380question.jpg

That looks like the LT77 tunnel. The R380 has a plastic tunnel and a flat gusset plate at the front, where it meets the bulkhead. The R380 tunnel also has another, smaller hump, near the hand brake lever which yours does not appear to have

Yours looks like it has an aluminium tunnel and a humped gusset plate

13 minutes ago, Bowie69 said:

The gear positions are different between R380 and LT77, a picture of the top of the gear stick would help, assuming it matches the box :)

It's a R380 gearbox, stump/short bellhousing option for the 200TDI. It has reverse under 5th etc. This I know 😉
My question was did the tunneling/body work change when it or the bulkhead was changed.
Neil110's answer suggested I should continue to order LT77 pieces for my internal refresh (such as the Wright Off Road sound proofing) as in the cab it's still effectively a LT77.