U-Pol Raptor Chassis

That Raptor looks quite nice but Peaklander's rear cross member is the look i'm going for. The chassis rails can have brush strokes on them, that doesn't bother me too much but the majorly visible bits need to look nice and smooth.

Stupid question re galv, does it affect my earthing points at all?

• Like 1

The idea behind the video

On 8/27/2018 at 8:22 AM, paime said:

That Raptor looks quite nice but Peaklander's rear cross member is the look i'm going for. The chassis rails can have brush strokes on them, that doesn't bother me too much but the majorly visible bits need to look nice and smooth.

Stupid question re galv, does it affect my earthing points at all?

In that case you may as well save yourself a hefty sum by buying the Corroless paint in the video I posted earlier because that's who Buzzweld buys it product from before rebranding it Buzzweld.

• 3 weeks later...

So, thanks to what can only be described as a miracle, my beloved Daisy has passed her MOT for another year. I know full well that she won't take a weld next year so i'll have to sort the chassis out at some point along the line but it does give me plenty of time to sort her underside bits out whilst she's still on the road rather than all at once. With that in mind i'm going to slowly start refurbing axles, panhard rods etc over the next 6 months but what paint is best to use? Ideally i'll get all the loose bits and mud off first of all and then give it a heavy duty coat of something, but what paint to use? I'll probably not be able to get everything spotlessly clean and debri-free so it'll need to be fairly forgiving. A black matt is preferred.