Transfer box - Castrol Syntrans or Syntrax?

Could somebody kindly sense check this please - doing a large bulk order so appreciate getting it right 😉
1991 200 TDI 110 - Ashcroft rebuilt transfer box installed in 2008, ratio changed same as a Disco,  Stumpy R380, unsure if it has the yellow metals/brass/copper inside, assume it does.
Like to bulk order the transfer box oil, Castrol is easy to get delivered, like to put in the best stuff I can.

Conscious of the GL5 issue, needs to be GL 4, but does this apply when its fully synthetic also ?
So I can't use this Castrol Syntrax Uni Plus 75W-90 as its GL5?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Castrol-Syntrax-Uni-Plus-75W-90/dp/B0082LTKUA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1534249455&sr=8-2&keywords=castrol+75-90

In which case is Syntrans the way to go for example as its only GL 4?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Castrol-Syntrans-Multi-Vehicle-75W90/dp/B0068O6I4E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1534249455&sr=8-1&keywords=castrol+75-90

Thanks all,
Went for this as it seemed to remove the GL-5 debate and keen to try synthetic (not sure what has been put in recently - assume its cheapo mechanics oil etc)

Syntrans Multivehicle 75W-90
Fully synthetic GL-4 manual gearbox oil 
image.png.32f86015d10cc8dc95382f31e472703c.png

(Dave is away on holiday for two week at Ashcroft btw)

A 75w-90GL5 is fine in LT230, they come from the factory filled with one!

Good ones are buffered anyway, their copper corrosion rating is usually 1b meaning minimal to no discolouration in a copper corrosion test.