LT230 breather banjo union

My breather has blocked up and the circular part snapped off when I undid the bolt so I need a new one. However, I can't seem to find the pieces separately other than buying a complete breather kit which seems a rather expensive way of doing it.

Found the parts list here: https://www.landroverworkshop.com/diagrams/transfer-box/transfer-box-lt230/front-housing_53744#14

but it seems to be missing a key part - the circular part with the barbed end that the plastic tube connects to.

Banjo bolt is easy to find, as are the washers and the tube I have is plenty long enough so I can cut a bit off and use that, but I can't find the "banjo" part anywhere. Any idea what part number it is or what it's called?

Richard

Looks to me like it is included in with the breather pipe.

You can screw any standard push fit air fitting into there instead, if you wanted, would be pence rather than many pounds.... then you can use standard push fit nylon airline to plumb in your breathers.

Cheers, I found that link and others but it seems very expensive for a bit of plastic pipe (which I have loads of) and the right fitting, yet I can't find that type of fitting anywhere!

Might have to just buy the whole kit unless anyone else has managed to locate a source of the bits separately?

Rich

I wish email notifications worked on here, I missed the last 2 posts! Thanks for your kind offers, I ended up finding a genuine (or in a genuine labelled bag...) complete pipe, olive, banjo bolt and washer kit on eBay for £16.99 delivered so I’ve just fitted that. If anyone has a good source of the olives then it may be one for the tech archive, as £30+ seems a bit steep for what is a very basic kit!

Richard