Forum relay request

I'm based just off the A303 north of Yeovil if someone can get it near to me, I'm working alot at Royal Cornwall Hospital at the moment so I don't mind having a little trip for the last few miles to Camborne.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, monkie said:

I'm based just off the A303 north of Yeovil if someone can get it near to me, I'm working alot at Royal Cornwall Hospital at the moment so I don't mind having a little trip for the last few miles to Camborne.

If it can get to me by Thursday night next week I can get it down as far as Tarrant Hinton? (Great Dorset Steam Fair) 

1 hour ago, reb78 said:

Haha. I can get it from Neils to Launceston but not for about four weeks now. 

There is no mad rush to get it here, I've lived without the OD for almost 12 months now so another 3 or 4 weeks won't matter, that would be great Rich if neil can get it to you, I can collect from you when your down in cornwall next, or if some one can get it to VB & monkie can collect that would work, but seems a bit mad to send it up country a bit so it can come South & then west.

to all cheers for the offers guys, much appreciated.

18 hours ago, western said:

Royston, Hertfordshire to Camborne, Cornwall.

further details will be supplied if a relay can be arranged

I didn't want any specific address, but only the destination was quoted (nice to know roughly where the collection was from!!)  I travel a lot over the country showing my dogs and live in the West Country, so I may have been able to help. As it is, it is sorted - a great bunch of folks on here!

Peter

• Like 1

Okay, I will let you know if I have to towards Hertfordshire with work incase reb78 isn't able to get it to you for a while, or if he wants to drop it off with me on his travels past Yeovil. I'm finding myself coming down to the hospital in Truro quite a bit recently for work.

• Like 1

Hi Ralph - found one - the big one. Also in the bag were two shaft seals - are these seals standard LR bits (I think they might be) or something specific for the overdrive? If you want the big one (and the wee ones are GKN-specific bits) dm me a postal address and I'lll put in post this week.

JmAug18jmp12320.jpg

JmAug18jmp12321.jpg