High power LED reverse light

Has anybody got a lead on a super-bright reversing light? The standard 21W LR offering is not great, when I bought the Puma it had LED lights on it and for illumination behind you at night, the LED option (which I think is Wipac) is if anything even worse.

Ideally I want something that looks as close to the round original reverse light as possible, but is several times as bright. Not worried about whether it would pass a UK MOT. It must be easy to achieve with LED technology as the 20W LED light on my shed is brighter than a pair of headlights. Does anybody know of a supplier?

We use the WIPAC white front lights as reverse lights on the Ninety - only because the Mrs. likes a bit "standard looking"..

Whatever that is.

The round LED work-/spotlights are very bright.

Like others said - the high up rear work lights are very good for reversing in the dark..

I fitted something like this https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=led+p21w&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDxer02PbcAhXFDMAKHWd1C3oQ_AUIEigC&biw=768&bih=938#imgrc=62BoFBSbcGnmhM: and also doubled up the fog and reversing lights so there is one each side.

I have also got an LED work lamp over the door which can be used to come on with the reversing lights with the ignition on, or manually from the rear door with the ignition off

I have just wired in my rwun 18w work lights via a resistor, they come on about 70% power amd work a treat, if I want brighter I flick the switch for full power, simple diodes nicked from an old dc power supply stop the reverse light being back fed.