Unknown axle, which cv-joint? Help needed

Perrrrr

Hi

Got a cv-joint problem. The numbers on the axle are gone.

My car is a series with defender? Axles, might be disco or rrc. The car was bulit in 1995. I got no info about the build. The car has the 19j engine, lt77, disc in rear, platic cap on drivemember in front, onepiece axle and drive member in the back

Bought the cv-kit from paddock which fits defender from Defender 1986 upto KA930455 non ABS with 32 internal splines. This cv is to long, ca 2cm to long on the drive member side. 

The spline count is ok.

Anyone got hints?

Per Bakkejord

NorwayC2DE7733-A1EB-43BC-8947-7F6448C93AEE.thumb.jpeg.e327cd4af14c7736440279ea0cbfb7f7.jpeg

2 hours ago, landroversforever said:

Have a look for the axle number on the top of the long side of the case. That's how I was able to track down the origins of my replacement rear axle. 

He already stated the axle number is missing.

You can tell by the drive flange.  Show us the drive flange.  As above, sounds like a late model axle  (1994+).  Short 32/24 CV joints, part number TDJ000010.

Edited by Red90