Fitting a servo to assist Clutch - help please

Hybrid_From_Hell

As it says.

With a dmaged spine and new Dual Diaphram clutch I wnat to servo assist it to help me enjoy driving it more and not "Annoying" my spline any more than I need too LOL

So, remote servo to clutches DIY vs Red Booster ££££££££££££££££££££££££££s kit.

Any help would be super, pics, units, help, etc etc

Bring it on asap please all !

Nige

I have a Red Booster fitted to my Defender 300Tdi. I do not like it, the pedal IMO is far too light, even hovering tmy left foot over the clutch pedal causes slip, bad driving ??

The plus factor here is there's a tank under the right wing, super for a better brake, no loss of vacuum.

If I was to do it again I would follow Red 90's way of doing kit and it might be cheaper

18 minutes ago, mmgemini said:

I have a Red Booster fitted to my Defender 300Tdi. I do not like it, the pedal IMO is far too light, even hovering tmy left foot over the clutch pedal causes slip, bad driving ??

The plus factor here is there's a tank under the right wing, super for a better brake, no loss of vacuum.

If I was to do it again I would follow Red 90's way of doing kit and it might be cheaper

Fit a heavier return spring until you are happy.

I’ve got a red booster kit , it’s expensive but I think it’s good . The pedal is very light but I had a return spring in with my kit ( I’ve got a 200tdi 110 ) which I will fit to see if it makes it any better , makes the clutch feel like a modern car . But that was my 1st project, so knowing what I know now and that the info is out there to do it diy , and it will work ,  I’d probably look into that before a red booster again .