Has anyone any experience of GRP4x4?

Northern Paul

Good afternoon all,

Having recently re-painted the 90 & decided to remove the A-bar (and its big Roolights - Lightforce copies) &  I quite fancy an LED light bar. Now, I can't afford Lazer or suchlike & during my hours of browsing the interweb at work I came across this:

http://www.grp4x4.com/products/parts-accessories/accessories/defender-54-night-hawke-led-bar-kit.html

However, I can't find any information, besides what's on their website, nor any real world reviews. The price would be at the top end of what I am willing to pay. The vanity in me likes the look & the lumen output seems huge. Has anyone had any dealings with GRP4x4 - good or bad - that they would care to share?

I'm sure people will have opinions on light bars & I'd be interested to hear peoples pros and cons of them, especially if anyone has one of the aformentioned ones from GRP4x4.

Over to you good folk. 

Thanks in advance, Paul

Can't say I have any experience with GRP (although the mounts are nice). I bought one from Raptor 4x4 and have been very happy with it. The annodising on the ends isn't great and has started to lift but 2 years on it still works fine and hasn't suffered from the condensation issues some seem to.