Sign in to follow this  
Van-son93

Crew cab to utility conversion

Hi guys I'm looking to convert a crewcab 110 to a utility/ camper conversion I am trying to track down all of the necessary panels and parts to active this but so far no joy. is there anyone out there that can help me out :-) 

You need a 110 roof, a 90/110 rear door and either 88 hard top rear sides or 110 station wagon (With an Ali panel over the window holes)/utility rear sides. The rear tub is different but if you can live with a half bulkhead you should be able to make it work.

Mike

Thanks for the reply mike . In what way is the bulkhead different . Is it just higher on the crewcab model ? . Also you wouldn't know where I could find all that kit second hand would you ? 

Tom

Edited by Van-son93

The rear tub has a bulkhead behind the rear seats and the rear seats sit on a box. The utility has a station wagon tub but as far as i know the top edge where the sides sit is the same so it should fit. I would look on ebay/breakers.

Mike

On 10/24/2018 at 8:56 PM, Van-son93 said:

Thanks for the info mike I'm gonna keep my eyes open 

Tom 

I sent you a pm van-sum

hi im thinking of doing the same could you let me know any findings, the removal of the bulkhead I imagine is gonna be hardest part, surely a removal bar designed for a 90 could be made to fit in place?? if its a case of replacing the whole of the tub to remove the bulkhead I think ill leave it!!

Success I have a conversion . Bulkhead still needs removing but has actually been quite useful in the meantime anyway. pictures to follow 🙂

20181227_144835.jpg