Boomslang loom + spots

Hi can anyone tell me how to wire spots when using a boomslang loom kit . I also have a plug n play spotlight kit , can I use both together , can I use the vehicle o/s headlight plug that's made redundant using the Boomslang , Or just wire spots from scratch if so How please . Gerry

Thanks  for that , its a relief . Made my night lol . Yes would be just to get the spots to work on full beam with a switch to isolate as normally done . So if I take the high beam of the reduntant to the relay , power the relay from the battery , relay wired to spots , and earth all . Is that it . Unless you know the relay numbers for each . Think my relay is 4 pin , But see some are 5 , Can I switch the relay if its only 4 pins . Again thanks for letting me know I can use the redundant.  

Edited by bongo321

just wire with a 4 pin relay, so new extra lights come on with main/full beam & extinguish when dip beam is selected, that's how mine are wired, no need to a extra switch or warning light as the main beam blue warning light takes care of that job. 

have a read of 

Sorry im a bit of a dunce especially since this cancer rubbish i question myself on everything , before i would just of done it . So please have patience with me , Am i right here , i take a wire from the reduntant hi beam plug , via a override switch then to 85 on the relay and wire the relay direct to battery live/earth and live to spots and ok to earth spots to frame . Relay 86 earth (all) 87 live to spots , 30 live from Batt ,  85 from redundent plug hi beam via isolator switch to relay . 

Edited by bongo321
  • Thanks 1

wire as shown in the first diagram of the link.  main beam wire is blue/white trace. use that to tigger the relay, which also needs a ignition controlled 12v feed to allow the relay coil to work. 

my front driving lights relay is earthed to the wing edge, both lights are earthed o the front bumper, haven't had any problems since fitting about 20 years ago.