forum relay from Lancashire

Escape

Hi all,

I've bought some hydraulic parts from Anderzander in Lancashire, and was hoping to save a bit not having to ship it to Belgium.

FridgeFreezer has very kindly offered to bring stuff along for me on his way to Cologne. So now we're looking at getting it to Basingstoke or Portsmouth were he can pick it up.

I'm sure both will chip in with more details if needed.

Thanks!

Filip

I could potentially move it some of the way south as I have a few trips planned.

• This coming weekend, short notice but I am heading to North Wales and could pick up Friday and am meeting various other forum members who may be heading south again at the end of the weekend.
  • Weekend of 1st/2nd December I will be heading down to Sussex, and could pick up and transport to someone else down that way.

I'll be meeting up with James this weekend coming so could bring it south and I'm not that far from either Basingstoke or Portsmouth (Farnham / Guildford area). Alternatively the Friday / weekend after I'll be heading up to the Highlands with Dad but the 110 will be much fuller. Stopping off in Lancashire briefly though on the Friday morning to pick up his new rifle from Malmo Guns. In fact on the 19th I'll be passing Basingstoke but not sure on times or whether I'll be in 110 or in a work colleagues car.

Unless there's someone closer to @FridgeFreezer then I'm happy to either hold onto parts or if I'm passing Mike or John I can drop them off, nothing planned as yet apart from that work trip passing Basingstoke. For me it would be slightly easier if James could collect on the way south - the weekend up in the Highlands is going to be pretty full-on as I'll be driving up early doors Friday morning, buying this rifle for Dad and then heading on up. We're then heading back on Sunday with hopefully a couple of deer so minimising delays would be preferred.

At least if I end up with them this weekend then they're down in Surrey at the very least.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...